Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Joker's of the Ocean


The Escapist : Video Galleries : The Big Picture : MovieBob's Junk Drawer

Anyone who knows me knows that I adore MovieBob. He's funny, he does good work, and he has a microphone that actually works for his show (you would be surprised how rare this is sometimes.

I know he has a ton of fans already, but I thought I'd share a link to one of his shows because he made a really funny point. (A lot of them, really, but one specifically). I quote:

"How come they've never done one of a killer dolphin? I mean, go look this stuff up. Dolphins pull some seriously nasty stuff in the wild. But everyone assumes they're very friendly because... well... They're always smiling. Except they're NOT always smiling. Their jaws are just kind of shaped that way. Dolphins are basically the Joker's of the ocean!"





Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment